About the EBA Primer Series
About the EBA Primer Series: One of the goals of the Energy Bar Association’s Strategic Plan is to promote excellence in the practice of energy law by enhancing educational programming opportunities. To further this goal, EBA has established a “primer program,” focused on teaching core regulatory and legal concepts and basic industry fundamentals that every energy law practitioner must understand. The overall goal of this course is to provide attorneys new to the electric industry a foundational understanding of the industry and how it is organized and regulated, so they can better approach, research, and evaluate the issues their clients face.
- An Introduction to Federal Oil Pipeline Regulation - January 2018
- Electric Industry Technology for Lawyers - December 2017
- Electric Reliability - January 2017
- Electricity and Electric Rate Regulations - December 2013
- An Introduction to FERC Regulation of Natural Gas Industry - June 2014 and Nov 2016
- An Introduction to Hydro Power - September 2014
- An Introduction to Oil - January 2015
- Environmental Law - September 2015
- Energy Trading Primer - December 2015
Please contact EBA if you are interested in hosting one or more of these primers inhouse, 202.223.5625.
Primers available On-Demand can be found in our online On-Demand Library.