EBA, in partnership with WestLegalEd Center, has developed a library of high quality, self-study EBA programming available anytime, online. Many of these programs include CLE credits.
Please note, by accessing the link above you will leave the EBA website and go to the WestLegalEd website.
To receive the EBA Member Discount for On-Demand Programs, please follow these instructions (PDF).
- FERC's Order No. 1000's Five-Year Checkup
- FERC-Led Audits of CIP Cybersecurity Reliability Standards
- Informing Investors of Climate Risks
- Energy in the Ski Industry
- The Hazy “Bright Line”: Defining Federal and State Regulation of Today’s Electric Grid
- Litigation Adversaries and Public Interest Partners: Practice Principles for New Regulatory Lawyers
- Renewables 101: An Overview of the Technical, Financial, Legal and Policy Landscape of Renewable Development in the United States
- Convergence of Electric & Natural Gas - Effect on Smart Grid & Demand Side Resources
- My Best and Worst Experiences Facing the Appeals Court Judges: Lessons from Real World Experiences
- Mastering Your First (or Next) State Public Utility Commission Hearing
- 2015 Oil Primer: An Introduction to Federal Oil Pipeline Regulation: Part II
- 2015 Oil Primer: An Introduction to Federal Oil Pipeline Regulation: Part I
- Financial Products in Organized Electricity Markets: Convergence, Liquidity, Quants and Uplift
- EBA Primer: Energy Trading - Part 2
- EBA Primer: Energy Trading - Part 1
- EBA Energizer: Section 205/206 Fundamentals and Insights
- EBA Energizer: Locational Marginal Prices - Foundations and Frontiers
- EBA Energizer: Scaling Renewable Energy: A Perspective from Google
- EBA - Energizer: Clean Power Plan: Federal and Western Perspectives - A Work In Progress
- EBA Environmental Law Primer - Day 2
- EBA Environmental Law Primer - Day 1
- Breaking the Rules and Changing the Game Will Shale Gas Rock the World
- FELJ Author Talk - Capacity Markets: A Path Back to Resource Adequacy
Please check back often as we add recordings throughout the year.
For specific questions about accreditation of programs, please contact Westlaw directly at email@example.com.