The Charitable Foundation of the Energy Bar Association is a non-profit charitable organization formed in 2002 under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation engages in a variety of energy-related and general charitable activities, including:
- Donations to non-profit organizations and needy individuals for payment of utility bills and other energy-related and general purposes;
- Funding energy internships;
- Funding scholarships and educational grants;
- Energy-related volunteer service projects, including residential home construction, weatherization and energy efficiency efforts;
- General charitable service projects.