2018 Midwest Chapter Annual Meeting
The 2018 Midwest Chapter Annual Meeting will be held at the Omni Chicago Hotel in Chicago, IL on March 12-13, 2018. The Midwest Chapter is presenting a one day CLE program and will offer numerous networking opportunities, including a pre-conference hosted cocktail reception and scheduled breaks during the program for attendees to connect.
- the recent DOE NOPR and how a the final decision may impact the electric market;
- Increasing local opposition to RE sitting; and
- Electric system resiliency and the grid.
EBA has secured a block of sleeping rooms for attendees at the special rate of 195.00 single/double occupancy for King Suites. The special block rate will be available until February 12, 2018.
- Reservations can be made online at the following booking link.
- Reservations can also be made by calling 800-THE-OMNI and requesting a room in the 2018 EBA Midwest Chapter Annual Meeting Room Block.
- Platinum $1,250
- Gold: $750
- Silver: $500
- Signage at the event showcasing sponsor logos by level
- Recognized in the program brochure and meeting materials
- Logos featured in marketing material, circulated to 5,000 attorneys and energy professionals twice, and to 2,400 EBA members multiple times
- Listed in meeting materials
- Recognized by the Chapter President during remarks
- Sponsor logos featured on the website
- one complimentary registration to Meeting (reg. registration value $465)
- Marketing material placed on registrant chairs/tables or marketing swag in the conference room on a reserved table; recognition on presentation screen during welcome and breaks
- 1 Reduced Price Registration ($100 off)
- Marketing material on sponsor table in registration space
If you are interested in joining as a sponsor, please contact Michele L. Smith, Manager, Chapter & Foundation Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for receipt of early bird registration is 2/15/2018. Conference registrations will only be accepted when accompanied by a check, money order, government purchase order/training form or credit card information and may be limited by the capacity of the facilities. Registrations will not be held without payment. No partial registration is available.
|Full Time Student (EBA Member)||$50||$100|
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credit:
We will be applying for CLE approval in IL, IN, MO, KS & WI. If you require CLE in another state not listed here, please contact Lisa Levine at email@example.com prior to January 30, 2018 to request submission.
Three Ways to Register (HARD COPY Registration Form will be available soon!)
No registration fee refunds will be granted for cancellations received after February 28, 2018. In order to receive a refund (less $75 administrative
fee), the EBA must receive your written notice of cancellation by February 28, 2018. Registrants who are unable to attend may send a substitute for the entire program. Substitutions may be made at any time including on-site registration (non-members substituting for members will be charged the difference between member and nonmember fees). EBA regrets that refunds will not be
given for no-shows. Please note that regardless of the date the cancellation notice is received, no refunds will be processed until after the program. Email cancellation requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By registering for this program, you authorize EBA to use any photographs taken of you during the event. Photographs may be used in promotional materials or stories that appear in professional publications and websites.