2017 New Orleans Chapter Annual Meeting & Conference
The New Orleans Chapter Serving Louisiana is hosting their 2017 Annual Meeting & Conference at the Center for Energy Studies in Baton Rouge, LA on May 10, 2017. The Chapter is excited to present a full day of CLE, and many opportunities for attendees to connect, including a networking reception after the program. You will not want to miss a lineup of outstanding speakers on the following topics:
- The FERC Process/the View from the FERC
- The New Order of Federal/State Jurisdiction Over Energy Regulation, A Discussion of Three Recent Supreme Court Cases Every Energy Lawyer Should Know
- Current Issues affecting Pipelines in Louisiana
- Current Issues in Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Sequestration
|Early Bird||Regular (after 4/18/17)|
|EBA Member- Attorney/Private||$355||$395|
|EBA Student Members||$100||$100|
Three Ways to Register:
- Online: Register Now
- Fax your completed registration form with payment to EBA: (202) 833-5596
- Mail your registration form and payment to EBA, 2000 M St. NW, Suite 715, Washington, DC 20036
Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Credit
We will apply for CLE in LA, TX, GA and VA. If you require CLE in another state, please contact Lisa Levine by April 15, 2017 at firstname.lastname@example.org to request submission.
Center for Energy Studies
Louisiana State University
1077 Energy, Coast & Environment Building,
Baton Rouge, LA
EBA does not have a block for this meeting, however, if you need hotel accommodations, the following hotels are close to the meeting:
- Staybridge Suites: Room rates start at $150. For reservations call 1(800) 225-1237 or visit their website. This hotel is approximately 1 mile from the location of the conference.
- Crowne Plaza: Room rates start at $109. For reservations call (225) 224-7030 or visit their website. This hotel is approximately 5 miles from the location of the conference.
- Courtyard Baton Rouge Acadian Centre/LSU Area: Room rates start at $156. For reservations call -225-924-6400 or visit their website. This hotel is approximately 8 minutes away.
- Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge: Room rates start at $122. For reservations call 844-378-8316 or visit their website. This hotel is approximately 8 minutes away.
Parking and Transportation information:
Please contact Michele L. Smith, Manager of Chapter & Foundation Relations at (202) 499-5841 or by email at email@example.com.
Refunds will be given to registrants who submit written cancellation to the address shown on the registration form by 3/13/2017, less a $50 administrative fee. The cancellation policy also applies to registration forms that are received and accepted after the deadline date. No refunds will be given after 3/13/2017. Substitutions are acceptable by 3/20/2017 (non-members substituting for members will be charged the difference between member and non-member fees). Please note that regardless of the date the cancellation notice is received, no refunds will be processed until after the program..
By registering for this conference, you authorize EBA the right to use any photographs taken of you during the course of the conference. Photographs may be used in promotional materials or stories that appear in professional publications and websites.